Translate

Saturday 14 July 2012

Black and Gold

My all time favourite thing to do when painting my nails is to mix it up make weird and funky designs or just any design that randomly pops into my head. I painted my nails black but then decided that it looked a bit too boring so I decided to do a random design in gold and ended up with this.












I do know that the nails do not match and that the lines are not perfect but I do not like perfection, I think that if your going to do a design it has to be something that is like you that shows your personality. I think I am crazy someone that you never know how is going to react and just random so when I do design that's what I aim for. If you are neat and precise in everyday life then you will see that your designs will end up like that. I love the combination of black and gold because I think it really stands out and makes people want to look at your nails. Like always I would recommend adding a clear coat on top just to make it stand out more and give it more of a shine. To me if you are going to do a design it cannot be perfect otherwise it is not creative. Be spontaneous.

BeautyLoverxx

No comments:

Post a Comment